Food & Meat MarketingTake a look at the following businesses:
Find A Butcher Near Me?
Did you know that almost 3000 people a month type “organic meats near me” into Google? Over 2000 people search for “organic butcher near me”.There are 6000 searches for “meat delivery”, thousands of searches for “grass fed meat”, and 5000 people a month type “local butcher” into Google. If you don’t have a website or social media presence to capture this potential business, you’re leaving money on the table. Looking for a marketing plan for your meat shop? Let us help you create a plan that drives customers to your website and visitors to your door. What if we were to tell you that almost 80,000 people search for “Butcher Shop” and over 100,000 meat lovers search for “butcher near me” in Google every single month? Interested in getting your products in front of these people? Or would you prefer to rely on random people walking by?
Over 100,000 meat lovers search for “butcher near me” in Google every single monthWhether you sell online or in store, organic or grass-fed, cheap or expensive meats, there’s an entire generation of people that will look to their smartphone or computer for answers on who they should buy from. If you don’t appear in the results, you miss out. These days, the most successful business owners understand the digital landscape and take advantage of the fact that the majority of people are still working out how to turn their computers on. But you don’t need to get a degree in IT to start increasing traffic and profits. Let the experts in food and meat marketing take care of your digital business. The Butcher Magazine Food Marketing team has successfully launched several internet businesses, blogs, ecommerce stores, and courses. We know digital marketing and we can help you breeze past your competitors. The return on investment of digital marketing done right is huge. Talk to us today and find out how we can help your business. What we offer to butchers, artisan food producers, and online food businesses:
- Websites that convert. Get people in the door or sell your products online. It’s your choice.
- Meat marketing strategies and marketing plans for meat shops.
- Social media strategies and food marketing strategies that leave your competition wondering where it all went wrong.
- Email marketing to acquire new customers and sell to existing customers.
- Digital advertising that gets you at the top of Google and in your potential customers’ Facebook news feed.
- ChatBots and time-saving systems to help you communicate with customers, answer their questions, and solve their problems while you work on what matters to your business.